2015.02.28 14:00 - Guardian Session: In Search Of: Clarity

    Table of contents
    No headers

    It is a delight when so many of us gather this way. :) I have moved the early greetings to the bottom so that those wanting to get to the details will find them most easily. Attending this week's guardian session were Wol, Eden, Eliza, Eos, Storm, Aphrodite, Bruce, Curious, Xiri, Adams, Qt, Riddle, Zen, Luci, Bleu, and Catrinamonblue.

    Most Current Land Map (updated in an email by Storm following this session): http://i.imgur.com/NaoNlqn.png


    Item 1 - The tentative PaB Land Group had 17 members by the end of this session, however, several of those members are still deciding whether to add tier to the land group, to claim a section of their own land near PaB group land, or some combination of those options. We will continue to meet weekly.

    1.a - The group last week seemed to want to keep to the current pavilion land size of 64x64 at $25 per month, however with so many contributing into the group, a few this week wonder whether it wouldn't be wise to increase that amount of land, especially if some are donating tier rather than money. No decision was made.

    1.b - Eliza will make a "land group" specific email group so that technical emails dealing with payments and such can be sent and answered most easily/clearly. She will invite every PaB member that has inquired or offered to contribute toward the public group monetarily.

    1.c - Wol will be the official new owner of this land group, and a Paypal system will likely be set up so that automatic payments can be drawn. Some members would like to or are able to contribute more than other members, and the details of how this will work will be settled soon. The main guideline was that the group will work in the way that is easiest/best for Wol, who is taking on the responsibility. see: [minute 14:20] 

    1.d - The Sacred Art Museum will close "for now." Adams will revisit this decision later on. Land in the area will likely be available at a future date as well, since there is quite a bit abandoned.


    Item 2 - There are a few questions once the land group is in place.

    2.1 - Interim pavilion and Process of Choosing a "permanent" pavilion. Current thinking is that guardians can contribute pictures of potential meeting builds they would like to shop for or have in inventory already, and give those pictures to one person so that one person would display them under their own name and guardians could vote "blindly" on which design they like the best.

    2.b - How to allow occasional contributors to take part, such as Curious, who expressed a desire to contribute although he attends PaB only occasionally (usually dream session). How/whether to add members into the land group later, once it is already established.

    2.c - The timeline is an open question. The sooner we are able to have ducks in a row, the more money we will potentially save our group founders.

    2.d - How to handle permissions and group land owner/builder rights for pavilion area
    (likely permissions will be all guardians as it is now, but is it linked to playasbeinghere group and if so would Wol then be added as "owner" since she will be the owner of the PaB land group?)


    Item 3 - POETRY & PARTY -

    3.a - Event to take place MARCH 29, 12pm NOON at the Molecule Theater [Eden will read a poem, yay]

    3.b - Sunshine has agreed/offered to help with an after-poetry-session party!! 



    [ 14:03]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): So, I have 16 people on the land group list (paying into or donating tier), and Storm has a link to the recent photo of those who will have their own plots near to the pavilion (land group) area. I'll paste that list of the tentative "group" now:
    [ 14:03]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): great to see you Eden!
    [ 14:03]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Thanks Eliza
    [ 14:03]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): ty, Liz.
    [ 14:04]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal):

     Aph (donations of tier)
     Zen (donations of tier)
     Paradise (donations of tier)

    Eden (added during session)

    [ 14:04]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Great list
    [ 14:04]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Aph, as I understand now, you are on both lists?
    [ 14:04]  Storm Nordwind:http://i.imgur.com/9AEAfY9.png
    [ 14:04]  Eden Haiku: Do we
    [ 14:04]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes
    [ 14:05]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I am buying a separate little bit of land
    [ 14:05]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): so a kind of combo deal :)
    [ 14:05]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): along with donating my 512 sq m
    [ 14:05]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): thank you, lovely
    [ 14:05]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I may build a tree house
    [ 14:05]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): reminder about group land ... if purchased by PaB group can have an additional 10%
    [ 14:05]  Eden Haiku: Question: can I donate my tier on the beach to the group and keep some land nearby in the village that I would pay for myself?
    [ 14:05]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) nods appreciatively.
    [ 14:05]  Storm Nordwind: Bleu reminds me that the 64x64 PaB common area can be 10% larger, but I've heard no indication of the shape of that yet.
    [ 14:05]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): :)
    [ 14:06]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yes Eden
    [ 14:06]  Wol Euler: the village will cease to exist as such, but you could certainly have land separate from PaB area
    [ 14:06]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): It looks like we will remain a closely knit community :-)
    [ 14:06]  Eden Haiku: Ok
    [ 14:06]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): yes :)
    [ 14:06]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): If you see the photo Storm linked to, Bleu is #1 and I am #2...
    [ 14:06]  Catrinamonblue: I haven't had a chance to look into things yet but I think I'm going to get a premium membership, I would like also, I'm thinking now to donate to the group land.
    [ 14:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): the largest box would be the group land, which at the moment it seems will be a rough donation of about $2 a month for those who participate
    [ 14:07]  Wol Euler: excellent :)
    [ 14:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Bleu, you gave a link to information about premium membership earlier.... would you mind sharing that again?
    [ 14:07]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): sure one sec
    [ 14:08]  Catrinamonblue: thanks Bleu :)
    [ 14:08]  Zen (zen.arado): is online.
    [ 14:08]  Eden Haiku: I would certainly participate to the group land.,
    [ 14:08]  Bleu (bleu.oleander):http://community.secondlife.<wbr>com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/<wbr>Premium-membership/ta-p/<wbr/></wbr></wbr>1054477
    <wbr><wbr><wbr><wbr><wbr><wbr>[ 14:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): wonderful, so that group is again at a tentative 17
    [ 14:08]  Catrinamonblue: yes :)
    [ 14:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): thanks, Bleu
    [ 14:08]  Riddle Sideways: with 16 people donating and several 512's the puts us past 64x64
    [ 14:09]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): fabulous. Room for other PaB buildings
    [ 14:09]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Hi Zen
    [ 14:09]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Zen, glad you made it
    [ 14:09]  Zen (zen.arado): sorry I'm late
    [ 14:09]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): is online.
    [ 14:09]  Eden Haiku: Hi Zen!
    [ 14:09]  Wol Euler: hello zen
    [ 14:09]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): I think that's tier only riddle, so 512's are within 64x64
    [ 14:10]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): i would also like to donate some lindens but dont know where,if you can tell me how,iam not regular but i like to visit this group
    [ 14:10]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): That's nice of you Curious
    [ 14:10]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): i miss dream sessions
    [ 14:10]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): hi Zen
    [ 14:10]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): so do a number of others...
    [ 14:11]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): thanks Curious. That's probably a question we'll have to work with.. ie how to allow someone to contribute once in a while when they wish etc
    [ 14:11]  Wol Euler nods.
    [ 14:11]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Reading the logs, several want to begin dream sessions agani
    [ 14:11]  Riddle Sideways: that is nice Curious, currently the tip jar thingie is broken
    [ 14:11]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes
    [ 14:11]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): it will be the case that Maxine won't facilitate however
    [ 14:11]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Mick certainly does
    [ 14:11]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): yes
    [ 14:12]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Hi Xiri
    [ 14:12]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): is Maxine out all together?
    [ 14:12]  Riddle Sideways: Hi Xir
    [ 14:12]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): Hi x
    [ 14:12]  Zen (zen.arado): Hi Xiri
    [ 14:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): yes, Maxine won't return to SL
    [ 14:12]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): hi Xiri
    [ 14:12]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): hello everyone! :)
    [ 14:12]  Wol Euler: :(
    [ 14:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Xiri :)
    [ 14:12]  Wol Euler: hello xiri
    [ 14:12]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): she will be missed!!
    [ 14:12]  Eden Haiku: Xirana!
    [ 14:12]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): hello Eden! :)
    [ 14:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): hugely missed. I've still missed the long winding writings she used to preface her weekly session logs with :)
    [ 14:12]  Catrinamonblue: I was only able to attend a fer dream workshops but I liked them
    [ 14:12]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Heya, Xir.
    [ 14:12]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Heya, Zen.
    [ 14:13]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Next item...

    [ 14:13]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Last week Wol generously stepped up to be the land group owner, so the next question I have is how to manage that so that Wol isn't responsible to contact anyone individually etc. Shall I set up a separate email group for that? I'm happy to stay on it as a communication bridge if necessary.
    [ 14:13]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): anyone=everyone I mean
    [ 14:13]  Wol Euler smiles.
    [ 14:13]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): An email group sounds good.
    [ 14:13]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes
    [ 14:13]  Eos Amaterasu: Thanks Wol and Eliza
    [ 14:13]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): keeps it clear and simple
    [ 14:14]  Catrinamonblue: yes
    [ 14:14]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) nods appreciatively.
    [ 14:14]  Wol Euler: I would sincerely hope that it could be processed automatically without anybody needing to send out reminders every month. We all have online banking, I am sure; we all can set up automated transfers.
    [ 14:14]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): you are the very best communicator Eliza
    [ 14:14]  Eden Haiku: I like the idea of paying the land cost once a year via PayPal
    [ 14:14]  Wol Euler: but yes, a separate email group would save the others listening to us :)
    [ 14:14]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): kind of you to say Aph
    [ 14:14]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): automatic debits would work best
    [ 14:15]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Who would be able to set up that system? Eos?
    [ 14:15]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): hopefully the email group wouldn't be used too often but would be useful for pertinent things if they came up
    [ 14:15]  Eos Amaterasu: Not sure about bank to bank debits across borders
    [ 14:15]  Qt Core: i like the email group and once a year payment
    [ 14:15]  Wol Euler: that is the great thing about paypal, that it is international :)
    [ 14:15]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): nods, but PalPal could do it.
    [ 14:16]  Eos Amaterasu: but PayPal or similar could be
    [ 14:16]  Catrinamonblue: would also like a once a year payment idea if it could work
    [ 14:16]  Wol Euler: at least, it looks local to my German bank
    [ 14:16]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): snap.
    [ 14:16]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): a one year payment will work best for me. That's what I've done when getting a premier membership
    [ 14:16]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): wb Riddle
    [ 14:16]  Eos Amaterasu: looks local, is international
    [ 14:16]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): me too Cat:) or two times Year
    [ 14:16]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): OK great
    [ 14:16]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): good thinking, Aph.
    [ 14:16]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): and Cat.
    [ 14:16]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Paypal also has a fee... so that would need to be accounted for
    [ 14:16]  Wol Euler: anyway, check your bank and see
    [ 14:17]  Eden Haiku: You can use PayPal across borders I think. I did with France at least.
    [ 14:17]  Zen (zen.arado): some of us paid into pab before
    [ 14:17]  Bleu (bleu.oleander):https://www.paypal.com/home
    [ 14:17]  Zen (zen.arado): how did that work?

    [ 14:17]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I am wondering what we would do if more members contributed- would the individual rate be adjusted each time?
    [ 14:17]  Eos Amaterasu: PaB has used PayPal, with money going to Kira account
    [ 14:17]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): that was through Kira
    [ 14:17]  Riddle Sideways: back, sorry
    [ 14:17]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal) nods
    [ 14:17]  Qt Core: i remember making at least one donation to pab via paypal some years ago, no problems
    [ 14:17]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): I used to pay that way paypal to Kira
    [ 14:17]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): I've used PayPal across borders many times.
    [ 14:17]  Eden Haiku: Ot was paid throu PayPal via Kira
    [ 14:18]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes- that worked well
    [ 14:18]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Aph, it is a good question. There should be a mechanism for how to allow people not in the land group to contribute, although it might be rare

    [ 14:18]  Eos Amaterasu: So if Wol is the owner, a Wol PayPal account could be set up?
    [ 14:18]  Riddle Sideways: Paypal was nice at auto-taking out every month and giving to PaB
    [ 14:18]  Wol Euler: separate from "my" paypal acct that I use for buying from Amazon etc, yes
    [ 14:18]  Eden Haiku: Thank you for becoming the owner of the group Wol :)
    [ 14:18]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): definitely
    [ 14:19]  Wol Euler: my pleasure :)
    [ 14:19]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yes ty!
    [ 14:19]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): Thanks Wol :)
    [ 14:19]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): That would be great, Wol.
    [ 14:19]  Wol Euler smiles modestly.
    [ 14:19]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): thanks wol!
    [ 14:19]  Catrinamonblue: yes big thank you Wol
    [ 14:19]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I am not sure what the eventual plan will be with the museum, but it might be possible that other donation could go to that somehow (this was cleared up later/nevermind)
    [ 14:19]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): so it might be best if everyone contributed in the same way? ie monthly?
    [ 14:19]  Riddle Sideways: nah, buy yerself something nice from Amazon :)
    [ 14:19]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): every 3/6 12 months?
    [ 14:20]  Eden Haiku: Riidle :)))
    [ 14:20]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): lol
    [ 14:20]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): hehe
    [ 14:20]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): :))
    [ 14:20]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): maybe 3 times a year?

    [ 14:20]  Wol Euler: what we might do is to gather money as it arrives over the course of the year, if people are paying yearly. When the new year starts, I'd see what is left over, subtract that from our needs, and work out what people must contribute to top up the rest.
    [ 14:20]  Wol Euler:would that be okay?
    [ 14:20]  Eos Amaterasu: YEs, PayPal can set up recurring payments with various frequencies
    [ 14:20]  Eos Amaterasu: Annual adjustment sounds good
    [ 14:20]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): what ever makes it easiest for you Wol
    [ 14:20]  Eden Haiku: Yes, it does work very welll
    [ 14:20]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): agrees with Aph
    [ 14:20]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): great
    [ 14:20]  Zen (zen.arado): yes
    [ 14:20]  Catrinamonblue: what ever works best for you Wol is what we will do I think
    [ 14:21]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): yes...sounds very welll Wol
    [ 14:21]  Wol Euler: okay :)
    [ 14:21]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:21]  Wol Euler: so we will make a PaB financial year starting whenever we take over from Pema and Maxine
    [ 14:21]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Thanks Wol
    [ 14:21]  Wol Euler: and re-evaluate at the start of each new Pab FY
    [ 14:21]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Maybe by Mid April
    [ 14:21]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): we can start
    [ 14:21]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Storm, can you say again what the general timeline is? mid April?</wbr></wbr></wbr></wbr></wbr></wbr>


    [ 14:21]  Zen (zen.arado): how much land was it again?
    [ 14:22]  Riddle Sideways: need to see how much is put in to see how much land to get?
    [ 14:22]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): 64x64 Zen, plus those that will be having spaces around
    [ 14:22]  Zen (zen.arado): ok
    [ 14:22]  Eos Amaterasu: What is the big #4 space on the map?
    [ 14:22]  Storm Nordwind: The timeline is as you guys decide it. Earliest is mid-April if that's what you all tell me. Latest is July 1st by default.
    [ 14:23]  Eden Haiku: Mid-April seems too early for me. I need time to sort things out...
    [ 14:23]  Eden Haiku: Is the map on the email thread?
    [ 14:23]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I need to contact Sun and see SophiaSharon can be reached also
    [ 14:23]  Storm Nordwind: For every month it is brought earlier from July 1st, we save our sponsors $200.
    [ 14:23]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Most of the plots are empty by now
    [ 14:23]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Darren said that Arabella had been contacted
    [ 14:24]  Eos Amaterasu: [14:04] Storm Nordwind:http://i.imgur.com/9AEAfY9.png
    [ 14:24]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal):http://i.imgur.com/9AEAfY9.png <--map
    [ 14:24]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:24]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): snap
    [ 14:24]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): yes...I think it's an important amount to save
    [ 14:24]  Eden Haiku: Ah ok, thanks Storm...
    [ 14:24]  Riddle Sideways: somebody asked what #4 is
    [ 14:24]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): #4 is the land another guardian has chosen and will be building on
    [ 14:24]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Will that long pink line become a wall, then?
    [ 14:24]  Riddle Sideways: ok
    [ 14:24]  Eden Haiku: Tks for the link...
    [ 14:25]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): #5 is mine :-)
    [ 14:25]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): #1 is mine
    [ 14:25]  Storm Nordwind: #4 plot on the map is one someone from PaB has claimed. I don't know whether they want their name publicizing or not, so either way I haven't.
    [ 14:25]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): since they haven't said anything publicly I've refrained but it isn't a secret that I know of :)
    [ 14:25]  Catrinamonblue: how big is #4 just out of curiosity
    [ 14:25]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): snap :)
    [ 14:25]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): I have sent an emial note to sun to remove my dream egg contents...it is still there
    [ 14:26]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): count the squares and multiply by 4
    [ 14:26]  Storm Nordwind: I can do that for you Luci

    [ 14:26]  Zen (zen.arado): so..1/16 Region 4,096 sqm 937 US$25 is what we pay for?
    [ 14:26]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): well..if they are going to be our neighbours maybe no problem keeping who they are a secret :)
    [ 14:26]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): Oh Thanks Storm!
    [ 14:26]  Zen (zen.arado): 937 prims
    [ 14:26]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): lol
    [ 14:26]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): 6336 sq m I think
    [ 14:26]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): am sure it isn't a secret just the person isn't here so...
    [ 14:26]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) ponders "G-rated" neighbors.
    [ 14:26]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:26]  Wol Euler: groovy.
    [ 14:26]  Eden Haiku: $25 a month?
    [ 14:26]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): ok:) no problem Eliza:))
    [ 14:27]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): yes
    [ 14:27]  Eos Amaterasu: what about #1, #2?
    [ 14:27]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): how many are we in the group now?
    [ 14:27]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): #1 me
    [ 14:27]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Bleu is thing 1 and I am thing 2
    [ 14:27]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): lol
    [ 14:27]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): :)
    [ 14:27]  Wol Euler smiles.
    [ 14:27]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): :))
    [ 14:27]  Eos Amaterasu: Bleu is blue
    [ 14:27]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:27]  Storm Nordwind: Each white or green square on the map = 4m x 4m = 16 square meters.
    [ 14:27]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): duh
    [ 14:27]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): love that numbering :0
    [ 14:27]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): :)
    [ 14:27]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): :)
    [ 14:27]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal) giggles
    [ 14:27]  Wol Euler: isn't that a Dr. Seuss reference?
    [ 14:27]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): yup
    [ 14:27]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): yes!
    [ 14:27]  Wol Euler grins.
    [ 14:27]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): :)

    [ 14:27]  Riddle Sideways: with 16 donators, why only $25?
    [ 14:28]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): yes Rid :)
    [ 14:28]  Catrinamonblue: could the PaB land be a bit larger with such a large donation base?
    [ 14:28]  Zen (zen.arado): those are extra bits of land people are buying? we pay Wol $25 per month for 4096 sqm?
    [ 14:28]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): quite sustainable, and likely 17 contributors
    [ 14:28]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): as large as group wants
    [ 14:28]  Wol Euler: one reason not to rush is so that we have time to consider this :)
    [ 14:28]  Zen (zen.arado): getting confused again
    [ 14:28]  Wol Euler: well as large as the group is willing personally to pay for, in perpetuity
    [ 14:28]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I am also confused: each time someone dates their 512 sq m, shouldnt the common land increase?
    [ 14:29]  Wol Euler: (for certain values of "perpetuity")
    [ 14:29]  Eden Haiku: Me too ;((
    [ 14:29]  Riddle Sideways likes the word perpetuity
    [ 14:29]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I'll sit on my hands while those with more technical knowledge give details :)
    [ 14:29]  Eos Amaterasu is a perpetrator
    [ 14:29]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): lollol
    [ 14:29]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): each time someone dates their 512 sq m, shouldn't the common land increase?

    Potential ways of answering this question:

    [ 14:29]  Wol Euler: personally I would prefer to work out what we *need*, rather than considering how much we might spread
    [ 14:29]  Eos Amaterasu: yes
    [ 14:29]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): perhaps start with the largest piece the group wants to support and drop some later if group dynamics change over time?
    [ 14:30]  Eden Haiku: yes
    [ 14:30]  Wol Euler: because the spread must be either paid for in perpetuity, or carved off and sold again
    [ 14:30]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): are u answerring me or Storm Eos?
    [ 14:30]  Catrinamonblue: true Wol, was just wondering what we need is all
    [ 14:30]  Riddle Sideways: dates=deeds?
    [ 14:30]  Eos Amaterasu: Wol
    [ 14:30]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): need is relative
    [ 14:30]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): k
    [ 14:30]  Eos Amaterasu: bleu
    [ 14:30]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): and subjective
    [ 14:30]  Wol Euler: yse of course
    [ 14:30]  Wol Euler: but it is the word I stand by.
    [ 14:30]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I repeat: each time someone dates their 512 sq m, shouldnt the common land increase?
    [ 14:30]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): and maybe needy
    [ 14:31]  Wol Euler: either the land increases or the price per head decreases
    [ 14:31]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): Aph, that's tier only
    [ 14:31]  Eos Amaterasu: dating a plot of land?
    [ 14:31]  Wol Euler: as we wish
    [ 14:31]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): it either increases land or decreases money
    [ 14:31]  Catrinamonblue: brb
    [ 14:31]  Wol Euler nods to eliza
    [ 14:31]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): am confused
    [ 14:31]  Wol Euler: *donate
    [ 14:31]  Storm Nordwind: Aph, what do you mean by dates? Sounds like an unusually romantic activity.
    [ 14:31]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): :)
    [ 14:31]  Wol Euler: clearly a typo for "donate" :)
    [ 14:31]  Eos Amaterasu: seems simpler to decide on a land size
    [ 14:31]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): donates
    [ 14:31]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): *donates, I think
    [ 14:31]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): sorry
    [ 14:31]  Zen (zen.arado): yes Eos
    [ 14:31]  Wol Euler nods to Eos

    [ 14:32]  Zen (zen.arado): donating land makes it all more complicated
    [ 14:32]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I thought that by donating land, the common land would increase
    [ 14:32]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): the current size is based on what the pavlion is seated on right now
    [ 14:32]  Eden Haiku: Me too...
    [ 14:32]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): so that is the general ruler being used
    [ 14:32]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): that's why I dontated my 512 M
    [ 14:32]  Zen (zen.arado): not sure how much you have to pay then though
    [ 14:32]  Zen (zen.arado): or if you do at all
    [ 14:33]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): It is up to the whole land group to decide whether you prefer more cushion of land or money

    [ 14:33]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): As a premium member I paid almost $90/year
    [ 14:33]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): and donated 512 sq m of land to PAB
    [ 14:33]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): what do you want on the group land?  get as big a piece as needed prim-wise and as what the group will support
    [ 14:33]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): hoping that would inclease the size of common land
    [ 14:33]  Wol Euler: right

    [ 14:33]  Wol Euler: Bleu, you suggested a search event for finding a new playgoda
    [ 14:33]  Wol Euler: let's do that
    [ 14:34]  Wol Euler: see how big it is and how many prims it needs
    [ 14:34]  Wol Euler: and take that amount of land
    [ 14:34]  Zen (zen.arado): yes
    [ 14:34]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): if you just want a pavilion and a few trees 64x64 is big enough IMHO
    [ 14:34]  Wol Euler: plus a bit of leeway
    [ 14:34]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): probably we have to decide before that though
    [ 14:34]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): because that process may take a while, voting etc
    [ 14:34]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yes Wol

    [ 14:34]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): If you dont need the land I wont donate it
    [ 14:34]  Zen (zen.arado): I want to keep my 512 sqm separate to keep things simpler for me

    [ 14:34]  Wol Euler: as I read the email list, people already have things in mind or in their inventory
    [ 14:34]  Zen (zen.arado): prefer to pay Wol for shared land then
    [ 14:34]  Wol Euler: those we can look at any time
    [ 14:35]  Wol Euler: okay :) that works just as well
    [ 14:35]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): I have several low prim pavilion type builds I can donate ... thought it might be fun to see what others can build or buy too
    [ 14:35]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): definitely something those paying premium memberships should think about
    [ 14:35]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): what?
    [ 14:36]  Wol Euler: let me repeat yet again that it is absolutely NOT necessary to have a premium membership to contribute to the PaB pavilion land
    [ 14:36]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): and the reason some have decided to have their own land near pab pavilion area... that the land can still be used for the group but also have a sky box "home" or some such
    [ 14:36]  Wol Euler: you can just give us RL money
    [ 14:36]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): some of us have HUGE inventories and are willing to give or lend
    [ 14:36]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): many many trees lol
    [ 14:36]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): :)
    [ 14:36]  Catrinamonblue: as things are progressing I was thinking along the lines of donating to the group land and if need arises allowing my land to be used for different activities
    [ 14:36]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I have a huge plant inventory
    [ 14:37]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): I will use my land for an art space for the group
    [ 14:37]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:37]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): wonderful Bleu
    [ 14:37]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): it may be that rather than 17 people, it ends up being more around 14, as some make other decisions etc.
    [ 14:37]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): that's why I keep saying tentative
    [ 14:37]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): and it is good to budget well within comfort zone
    [ 14:37]  Wol Euler: and why I keep saying "the amount of land we need" :)
    [ 14:37]  Catrinamonblue: :) I'm for sure for the group
    [ 14:37]  Wol Euler: wb qt

    [ 14:38]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): I don't know what I want to do in general because I do not build etc. but I have in the back of my mind the desire for a Tipi...
    [ 14:38]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): group land peeps should meet and hammer this out ... it will be time before you know it
    [ 14:38]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Well, I'll keep my little plot in my back pocket and wait and see if paB needs it to build another building on- like this place
    [ 14:38]  Zen (zen.arado): a 512 SqM plot is worth $5 as tier
    [ 14:38]  Sara (sarannalyn): is offline.
    [ 14:39]  Zen (zen.arado): per month
    [ 14:39]  Riddle Sideways: 14 people should be able to afford $40/mo tier for the next size up
    [ 14:39]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): cheap
    [ 14:40]  Zen (zen.arado): Maybe if we contributed either $5 or 5512 Sq M each and see what that gets us?
    [ 14:40]  Eden Haiku: Would Lindens be useful?
    [ 14:40]  Riddle Sideways: prices =http://secondlife.com/land/<wbr>pricing.php</wbr>
    <wbr><wbr>[ 14:40]  Zen (zen.arado): 512
    [ 14:40]  Wol Euler: Eden, L$ are tricky because they have to be converted back out itno RL money
    [ 14:40]  Wol Euler: the Lab takes tier payment in RL$
    [ 14:40]  Eden Haiku: Ah, I see...
    [ 14:40]  Qt Core: how strange ;-)
    [ 14:40]  Riddle Sideways: $5=512, $8=1,024, $25=4K $40=8K
    [ 14:41]  Wol Euler: so unless you have a source of L$ income in world, there are two exchange costs :)</wbr></wbr>


    [ 14:41]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): some are really happy to be in the $2 range, so although $5 doesn't sound like a lot, it is good to consider what one believes they'll actually make use of
    [ 14:41]  Riddle Sideways: good thought
    [ 14:42]  Zen (zen.arado): ok but if someone gdonates their 512 they are contributing more
    [ 14:42]  Zen (zen.arado): just a thought
    [ 14:42]  Riddle Sideways: combining my $8 and your $2 we can still get more land
    [ 14:42]  Wol Euler: um, could we perhaps consider that point now

    [ 14:42]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): that's why it is very good to have these meetings and then give a few days or a week in between so that people can really weigh their personal options and feel good about what they wish for and want to contribute

    [ 14:42]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): I vote for the $2 and also for not to worry if other persons don't contribute at all :)
    [ 14:42]  Wol Euler: do we wish to require that everyone donate the same amount of money? or are we willing to let those who can pay more do so?
    [ 14:43]  Zen (zen.arado): that's the crux
    [ 14:43]  Wol Euler: (need not be decided now, but let us think about it)
    [ 14:43]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): $2 isnt very much...
    [ 14:43]  Wol Euler: much more than $0

    [ 14:43]  Eden Haiku: I would glady donate my 512 sq feet to the group land and buy land in the group land. How much would that be?
    [ 14:43]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): :-)
    [ 14:43]  Eos Amaterasu: A toonie
    [ 14:44]  Wol Euler: if somebody wishes to contribute and can only pay $2 then I am glad to take $2 from them, prsonally
    [ 14:44]  Eden Haiku: I would have to pay tier, right?
    [ 14:44]  Wol Euler: yes, if you donate your free 512 to us then you need to pay tier on the land you claim for yourself
    [ 14:44]  Eden Haiku: Ok

    [ 14:44]  Riddle Sideways: ok, Riddle was going to put in $8/mo either to the group or mine, so can support others who can't pay as much
    [ 14:44]  Riddle Sideways: this group has helped me before
    [ 14:45]  Wol Euler smiles.
    [ 14:45]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): that's what I was planning to do
    [ 14:45]  Eden Haiku: And how much would that be, it depends on the size?
    [ 14:45]  Wol Euler: right
    [ 14:45]  Zen (zen.arado): amount each pay not so important ,just makes it all a bit more complicated I think
    [ 14:45]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Thanks Riddle :) It is really lovely to think that way
    [ 14:45]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Nods
    [ 14:45]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Storm, can you tell me how what I am doing will work, so that it may be an example?
    [ 14:45]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I am wondering whether it would be simpler just to contribute to the group tier and use my 512 for myself
    [ 14:46]  Qt Core: the total amount has to be known beforehand to decide how much land to buy
    [ 14:46]  Zen (zen.arado): that is my thought Aph
    [ 14:46]  Storm Nordwind does not have any of the figures for Eliza to hand
    [ 14:46]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): nods @ Zen
    [ 14:46]  Zen (zen.arado): I like a little private space too as well as community space

    [ 14:46]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): OK, thanks... Zen, what I was thinking of describing...
    [ 14:46]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes- 512 sq m is a nice size
    [ 14:47]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): is that for instance bleu and I have chosen the land that we will use 'for' pab things... so common on bottom at least
    [ 14:47]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): You can build a sky box there too, no?
    [ 14:47]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): but maybe private on top
    [ 14:47]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I think I will be making retreat on top, but I will live there too
    [ 14:47]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yes Eliza
    [ 14:47]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): do you think the space box I had was 512 sq m?
    [ 14:47]  Wol Euler: up to the prim limit, yes, Aph
    [ 14:47]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): so that is the alternative option to the group option
    [ 14:47]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): smaller Luci
    [ 14:48]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): although some may like to do both

    [ 14:48]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Do the prims on a sky box count?
    [ 14:48]  Wol Euler: yes
    [ 14:48]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): oh ok
    [ 14:48]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): if contributing to the land option, then lets see how many actually join and follow through
    [ 14:48]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): 10x10 cube
    [ 14:48]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): what is the advantage of a sky box, privacy?
    [ 14:48]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): and allow Wol to describe what is needed in more detail as it evolves?
    [ 14:48]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): ok Eliza

    [ 14:48]  Catrinamonblue: question, if I get some land I can give someone else building rights on it? (ma seem like a silly question)
    [ 14:48]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): space above land, so doesn't take up ground space
    [ 14:48]  Wol Euler: yes you can
    [ 14:48]  Catrinamonblue: ok
    [ 14:49]  Storm Nordwind: Aesthetics, Aph, and privacy. And also having more than one landscape available for the same footprint.
    [ 14:49]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): privacy can be one option, or just the division between use
    [ 14:49]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): nods
    [ 14:49]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): GOOD question, Cat.  Not silly at all.
    [ 14:49]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): important question
    [ 14:49]  Catrinamonblue: I'm not a builder :)
    [ 14:49]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): you can give someone or someones permissions
    [ 14:49]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): "privacy" not so much in sl lol
    [ 14:49]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) nods, understands.
    [ 14:49]  Riddle Sideways: some of us make messes of our plots and those might be better not at ground level :)
    [ 14:49]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): hehehhe
    [ 14:50]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:50]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): HA HA!
    [ 14:50]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): there are several builders in the group for help ... just ask us :)
    [ 14:50]  Catrinamonblue: :) thanks Bleu
    [ 14:50]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yw!
    [ 14:50]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Can someone describe how permissions work? Can you give someone permission to do some things and not others?
    [ 14:50]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): ie build on ground and not in air?
    [ 14:50]  Wol Euler: no
    [ 14:50]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): the question is whether they can rez things on your property
    [ 14:50]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): some might even do "custom"
    [ 14:50]  Wol Euler: (eliza)
    [ 14:51]  Wol Euler: if somebody can build, they can build anywhere
    [ 14:51]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): okay I see
    [ 14:51]  Catrinamonblue: ok
    [ 14:51]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): if you own land you can give others permission to build on it
    [ 14:51]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): can they rez anywhere?
    [ 14:51]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): ah ok
    [ 14:51]  Wol Euler: likewise anyone who can enter the property can go anywhere on it, as high as they like
    [ 14:51]  Riddle Sideways: the group "PlayAsBeing" can rez things here now

    [ 14:51]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): If I were to buy the 512 (5 per month) could I rez a tipi on it? and a fire pit with cushions?
    [ 14:51]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): so a sandbox area or a place where everyone would come to build and play together, would need to have permissions for everyone like it is now
    [ 14:51]  Wol Euler: right
    [ 14:51]  Wol Euler: though I would be cautious there
    [ 14:51]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I think so Luci
    [ 14:51]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Luci, under a premium membership? yes
    [ 14:51]  Storm Nordwind: You can restrict building on a plot of land to either the owner, to the group that owns the land (if there is one) or to anyone at all. The last option is not encouraged.
    [ 14:51]  Wol Euler: sandboxes need a LOT of spare prims available to be useful
    [ 14:52]  Wol Euler: I don't think that is practical for us
    [ 14:52]  Zen (zen.arado): indfividual plots would have individual sets of permissions
    [ 14:52]  Wol Euler: I doubt we will have enough spare prims
    [ 14:52]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): nods
    [ 14:52]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): just considering that in some art projects, we've all liked to build together at times
    [ 14:52]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): thanks aph
    [ 14:52]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): can permissions be opened temporarily?
    [ 14:52]  Wol Euler: yes
    [ 14:52]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): ok that's useful
    [ 14:53]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): you'll have about 1000 prims on the current size group land
    [ 14:53]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): should be more than enough depending on what you want to build
    [ 14:53]  Wol Euler: SL is full of sandboxes, many of them basically unused. We could gather to build on a public sandbox :)
    [ 14:53]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): true
    [ 14:53]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:53]  Riddle Sideways: a 512 can only have 117 prims

    [ 14:53]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): !!! Before we leave, have one other important item (gives microphone to Aph)
    [ 14:53]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): a beach party
    [ 14:53]  Wol Euler: right
    [ 14:54]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): hey Adams :)
    [ 14:54]  Zen (zen.arado): Hi Adams
    [ 14:54]  Riddle Sideways: Hi Adams :)
    [ 14:54]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): hello Adams! :)
    [ 14:54]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Adams! I can give you a note if you like but it would be pretty hard to catch up. Aph is taking the floor...
    [ 14:54]  Adams Rubble: Hello everyone
    [ 14:54]  Riddle Sideways: party????
    [ 14:54]  Adams Rubble listens
    [ 14:54]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I just wanted to remind people that the powtry bash will take place on March 29 at noon
    [ 14:55]  Riddle Sideways: powtry?
    [ 14:55]  Zen (zen.arado): :)
    [ 14:55]  Adams Rubble: poultry bash
    [ 14:55]  Storm Nordwind: poultry
    [ 14:55]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): and that Suinshine has agreed to help with the party afterwards
    [ 14:55]  Wol Euler cheers!
    [ 14:55]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): cluck, cluck.
    [ 14:55]  ButterflyAire: is online.
    [ 14:55]  Catrinamonblue: yay party :)
    [ 14:55]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yay Sunji
    [ 14:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): oh didn't know that, great
    [ 14:55]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): wonderful! :)
    [ 14:55]  Riddle Sideways: yeh, Partay
    [ 14:55]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): she will provide the dance floor, the music and all the trimmings.
    [ 14:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Has she been reading emails/knows what is happening in PaB too?
    [ 14:55]  Catrinamonblue: awesome
    [ 14:55]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes she has
    [ 14:55]  Catrinamonblue: and awesome :)
    [ 14:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): ok great, busy bee
    [ 14:55]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): YAYYY!
    [ 14:56]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): she has removed her build here
    [ 14:56]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): So that party can start after the poetry bash at 1pm
    [ 14:56]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): :(((
    [ 14:56]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): (my neighbor!)
    [ 14:56]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): she has drums in retreat area and some other things... I think Zen has some singing bowls
    [ 14:56]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): OK?
    [ 14:56]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): very nice Aph, thanks so much for keeping on top of us
    [ 14:56]  Zen (zen.arado): oh
    [ 14:57]  Rhiannon Oset (rhiannon.dragoone): is online.
    [ 14:57]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): Perfect Pah! :)
    [ 14:57]  ღ Graci DazL ღ (dazl): is online.
    [ 14:57]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Yes, TY APH-ji!
    [ 14:57]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): Aph
    [ 14:57]  Zen (zen.arado): will remove
    [ 14:57]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): will we have a rehearsal or something beore the event?
    [ 14:57]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): someone needs to help Sunshine set up the day before
    [ 14:57]  Wol Euler: would be a good idea, Eliza :)
    [ 14:57]  Catrinamonblue: nods
    [ 14:57]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I will be busy with poetry bashing
    [ 14:57]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) recalls the "little red hen theory of labor...."
    [ 14:57]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): who can help SUn?
    [ 14:58]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) waits patiently.....
    [ 14:58]  Wol Euler: I am reluctant to commit to that now, because it's possible that I will be workingon a competition at that time
    [ 14:58]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): OK, I guess we'll see. I am having a life schedule change and so can't commit myself any further at the moment
    [ 14:58]  Wol Euler: which I won't know until mid-March
    [ 14:58]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): (not related to Wol's competition, lol)
    [ 14:58]  Wol Euler smiles.
    [ 14:58]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:58]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): It doesnt have to be the same poeple each time. We also have about 11 people for the poetry reading
    [ 14:58]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): I will IM Sun and see what she needs
    [ 14:59]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): thanks Bleu
    [ 14:59]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): kk
    [ 14:59]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): there are nice open poetry mics at Chelsea hotel
    [ 14:59]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): btw Eden has also volunteered to provide a poem
    [ 14:59]  Wol Euler cheers!
    [ 14:59]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): yay
    [ 14:59]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): yay!
    [ 14:59]  Zen (zen.arado): great
    [ 14:59]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): :-)
    [ 14:59]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): wasn't going to pester but that makes me soooo happy
    [ 14:59]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): our poet laureate
    [ 14:59]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:59]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): :)
    [ 15:00]  Eden Haiku: Subject of the poem: this very process... :)
    [ 15:00]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): So many of you here are contributing to the poetry bash
    [ 15:00]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): !!
    [ 15:00]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): uh oh
    [ 15:00]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): nice Eden!!
    [ 15:00]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): heheh
    [ 15:00]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Guardian Mtg process?
    [ 15:00]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): downsizing PaB?
    [ 15:00]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Cat, Qt, Bruce, Zen, Eden, Eliza
    [ 15:00]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 15:00]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain) tries to stay focussed
    [ 15:00]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): yeppers.
    [ 15:01]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): but I probably won't be reading my own stuff this time.
    [ 15:01]  Eden Haiku: Dismantling the PaB village, a mutation of things...
    [ 15:01]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): np
    [ 15:01]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): ah, wow

    Museum News

    [ 15:01]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Adams, do you have anything you'd like to say about the museum before the meeting ends? Or ask?
    [ 15:01]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): you can post it in text and get someone else to read it Bruce
    [ 15:01]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain) listens to Adams
    [ 15:01]  Adams Rubble: the museum will be closing for a time
    [ 15:01]  Wol Euler listens.
    [ 15:01]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): I'm happy to read it, thanks.
    [ 15:01]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): will you do a new one?
    [ 15:02]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray) listens.
    [ 15:02]  Adams Rubble: I hope a new one comes up later after all the changes in my life settle
    [ 15:02]  Catrinamonblue: nods
    [ 15:02]  Adams Rubble: later in 2015
    [ 15:02]  Wol Euler nods.
    [ 15:02]  Eden Haiku: Yes, good luck Adams, with all these changes...
    [ 15:02]  Adams Rubble: will look for land whenever that is
    [ 15:03]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): so no PaB land for now Adams?
    [ 15:03]  Wol Euler: oh, is your Number 3 on Storm's map not fixed?
    [ 15:03]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I don't get to the museum as often as I'd like but the workshops are always amazing and I love that when I tell someone about the group I can describe the museum and they automatically know what the heart of things is
    [ 15:03]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): His is a big one

    [ 15:03]  Adams Rubble: thank you all for the support of the museum and workshop. It has been a rewarding experience
    [ 15:03]  Storm Nordwind: So Adams, you do not want the land that you had claimed that is still as plot #3 on the latest map after all?
    [ 15:03]  Qt Core: considering the non stellar situation of SL how fast the land we are leaving will be taken ?
    [ 15:03]  Adams Rubble: no Storm
    [ 15:03]  Storm Nordwind: (That map is here:http://i.imgur.com/9AEAfY9.png )
    [ 15:03]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Adams?
    [ 15:04]  Catrinamonblue: awww :(
    [ 15:04]  Storm Nordwind: OK. I will issue a new map with plot #3 removed
    [ 15:04]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): ty, Storm.
    [ 15:04]  Adams Rubble: thank you
    [ 15:04]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): thanks for all your mapping Storm
    [ 15:04]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): yes thanks a lot
    [ 15:04]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): thanks Adams for the interesting work you have shared with us
    [ 15:04]  Wol Euler: Qt, it may take a while before we have neighbours, but we lose the prim count the second we abandon the land
    [ 15:04]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): It will be sorely missed Adams
    [ 15:04]  Adams Rubble: This just is not an ideal time for me
    [ 15:04]  Wol Euler: understood, Adams <3
    [ 15:05]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Good point Wol
    [ 15:05]  Adams Rubble: Not time to prepare new exhibits
    [ 15:05]  Eden Haiku: (((Adams)))
    [ 15:05]  Qt Core: ok, it was about the probablilities of the museum finding place here in a few months
    [ 15:05]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal) nods... much appreciation for the time and care you've always offered
    [ 15:05]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): appreciate all you have done and look forward to more in near future Adams!
    [ 15:05]  Riddle Sideways: yes, thank you for giving us the time it has been there
    [ 15:05]  Wol Euler applauds!
    [ 15:05]  Adams Rubble: There is so much abandoned land in Mieum that it seems possible the Bieup land will stay abandoned as well
    [ 15:06]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): such a strange phrase....stay abandoned... hm
    [ 15:06]  Adams Rubble: :)
    [ 15:06]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): :)
    [ 15:06]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): empty vessel
    [ 15:06]  Eden Haiku: A strange phrase and a strange phase ...
    [ 15:06]  Adams Rubble: remain abandoned?
    [ 15:06]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal) nods yes
    [ 15:06]  Catrinamonblue: possibilities abound
    [ 15:06]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): potential
    [ 15:06]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): the SL commons
    [ 15:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): :)

    [ 15:07]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): I must anon....
    [ 15:07]  Zen (zen.arado): land around Eden and me has stayed abandoned a long time
    [ 15:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Thank you everyone, for attending today
    [ 15:07]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): THANK YOU, dear Eliza!
    [ 15:07]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): thanks all
    [ 15:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I am really thankful for everyone's attention
    [ 15:07]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): You are AMAZING beyond words.
    [ 15:07]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): bye Bruce
    [ 15:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): as all this is being worked out
    [ 15:07]  Wol Euler: thank you, eliza and all
    [ 15:07]  Wol Euler: and storm
    [ 15:07]  Riddle Sideways: thank you all
    [ 15:07]  Eden Haiku: Thank you so much Eliza :)
    [ 15:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Bye Bruce, and everyone leaving
    [ 15:07]  Eos Amaterasu: _/ \_
    [ 15:07]  Zen (zen.arado): thanks for all the work yes
    [ 15:07]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): thanks to all
    [ 15:07]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Thank you Eliza

    [ 15:07]  Wol Euler: can we have weekly meetings until this is settled?
    [ 15:07]  Zen (zen.arado): byee
    [ 15:07]  Adams Rubble: bye Bruce and everyone who is going
    [ 15:07]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Happy to see you here today Eden
    [ 15:07]  Catrinamonblue: bye to all leaving....
    [ 15:07]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): thank you people,this was interesting
    [ 15:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I want to say yes about weekly meetings
    [ 15:08]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): yes weekly meetings would be useful
    [ 15:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): but I can't be sure yet
    [ 15:08]  Wol Euler: okay
    [ 15:08]  Wol Euler: then let's say yes weekly and those who cannot attend, cannot attend
    [ 15:08]  Catrinamonblue: I'm not sure I can make weekly meetings but will try
    [ 15:08]  Wol Euler: just like when it's fortnightly :)
    [ 15:08]  Qt Core: agree with wol, not rushing things but fasttracking them
    [ 15:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): unless another facilitator will step in when I'm not here... which is not that hard...
    [ 15:08]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): right now it's very intense
    [ 15:08]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): emails also help
    [ 15:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): just have to type fast
    [ 15:08]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): :)

    [ 15:08]  Storm Nordwind: The new land claim map is here: http://i.imgur.com/K6d0Qmw.png

    [ 15:09]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): probably good idea to read emails for a while
    [ 15:09]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): OK great, will plan for weekly meetings
    [ 15:09]  Riddle Sideways: that be fast mapping :)
    [ 15:09]  Wol Euler: the point being, ther are only six more two-weekly meetings before July 1
    [ 15:09]  Wol Euler: we need to get this sorted out
    [ 15:09]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal) grins at Riddle
    [ 15:09]  Catrinamonblue: Storm you are amazing :) that was fast
    [ 15:09]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): I feel very vulnerable out there on the right
    [ 15:09]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): especially ones that say "IMPORTANT"
    [ 15:09]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I will make the land group email group
    [ 15:09]  Catrinamonblue: thanks Eliza
    [ 15:09]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): thanls Eliza
    [ 15:09]  Wol Euler: ty
    [ 15:09]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): k
    [ 15:10]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): and begin to invite those who have given their names
    [ 15:10]  Catrinamonblue: :)

    [ 15:10]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): thanks for clarifying questions too, everyone
    [ 15:10]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): for everyone who asks, there are 5 who wanted to
    [ 15:10]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): :)
    [ 15:10]  Wol Euler smiles.
    [ 15:10]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): :)

    [ 15:10]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): I would like to potentially put something on beyond #5...i have questions I need to ask tho.
    [ 15:10]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Storm is your guy :)
    [ 15:11]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 15:11]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): :))
    [ 15:11]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal) grins
    [ 15:11]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Oh good. A neighbour :-)
    [ 15:11]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): ok;)
    [ 15:11]  Riddle Sideways: the land group email might like to hear the answer also
    [ 15:11]  Vulcan Viper: is online.
    [ 15:11]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): perhaps you can go on top of my land
    [ 15:11]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): of course
    [ 15:12]  Qt Core: I need to go, bye all and thank you all
    [ 15:12]  Adams Rubble: bye QT
    [ 15:12]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): bye Qt
    [ 15:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): bye qt, thank you for being here
    [ 15:12]  Catrinamonblue: Bye Qt :)
    [ 15:12]  Wol Euler: right, m'dears, it's after midnight for us Euros
    [ 15:12]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): bye QT
    [ 15:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): oh dear
    [ 15:12]  Wol Euler: goodngiht all, thank you and take care
    [ 15:12]  Catrinamonblue: Night Wol sleep well :)
    [ 15:12]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): nite nite Euros!
    [ 15:12]  Riddle Sideways: niters
    [ 15:12]  Wol Euler: /me waves.
    [ 15:12]  Adams Rubble: good night Wol
    [ 15:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): pleasant dreams euros
    [ 15:12]  Wol Euler: bye fornow
    [ 15:12]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): my stomach is callin,bye people
    [ 15:12]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): bfn
    [ 15:13]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): I also go.. see you soon! :)
    [ 15:13]  Xirana (xirana.oximoxi): bye all
    [ 15:13]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): oof
    [ 15:13]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): cute, Aph
    [ 15:13]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): byee
    [ 15:13]  Adams Rubble: bye
    [ 15:13]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): bye Xiri
    [ 15:13]  Catrinamonblue: Need to go, part to go to ;)
    [ 15:13]  Eos Amaterasu: ciao all!
    [ 15:13]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): bye all
    [ 15:13]  Storm Nordwind waves
    [ 15:13]  Catrinamonblue: look forward to emails
    [ 15:13]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): bye all, thanks very much
    [ 15:13]  Adams Rubble: bye everyone


    [ 13:52]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): (((Eden)))
    [ 13:52]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Eden!!
    [ 13:52]  Eden Haiku: (((Eliza)))
    [ 13:52]  Eden Haiku: (((Bleu)))
    [ 13:52]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): nice to see you!
    [ 13:52]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Delighted to see you
    [ 13:52]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): r u locked out?
    [ 13:53]  Eden Haiku: So am I :)
    [ 13:53]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): :)
    [ 13:53]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): I have never noticed these on air signs before
    [ 13:53]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): here
    [ 13:53]  Eden Haiku: No, no, I was just waiting for you gus
    [ 13:54]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Lots of space here
    [ 13:54]  Eden Haiku: You look beautiful Éliza :_)
    [ 13:54]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): ^^ thank you... in fancy birthday clothes designed by Bleu Oleander
    [ 13:54]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): lol
    [ 13:54]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Cat
    [ 13:54]  Eden Haiku: Whose birthday is it?
    [ 13:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): hahah we're all too scattered
    [ 13:55]  Catrinamonblue: lol hello
    [ 13:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): PaB birthday
    [ 13:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): 7 years!
    [ 13:55]  Eden Haiku: Oh, in a month or so?
    [ 13:55]  Eden Haiku: April 1st
    [ 13:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): mhm, will let Aph talk about celebrations
    [ 13:55]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Aph, Curious, Qt
    [ 13:55]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Hi
    [ 13:56]  Riddle Sideways: Hi All
    [ 13:56]  Eden Haiku: Hi Ridle, Catrina, aph :) Qt
    [ 13:56]  Qt Core: Hi all
    [ 13:56]  Riddle Sideways: nice balloons and shirt
    [ 13:56]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): so strange to think Leonard Nimoy passed away yesterday
    [ 13:56]  Riddle Sideways: yes, so ...
    [ 13:56]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Luci
    [ 13:56]  Eden Haiku: Hi Bleu -)
    [ 13:57]  Catrinamonblue: yes Eliza
    [ 13:57]  Qt Core: sigh
    [ 13:57]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): hi all!
    [ 13:57]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Hi, Luci.
    [ 13:57]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): hi all :)
    [ 13:57]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): remember when my mom would put the world on hold to watch In Search Of :))
    [ 13:57]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): excuse me iam not regular here so iam not sure is ok for me to stay?
    [ 13:57]  Storm Nordwind: is online.
    [ 13:57]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): oh good, Storm will make it
    [ 13:58]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): that's helpful
    [ 13:58]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): oops Luci is stuck in the ditch
    [ 13:58]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): I wish you would stay, Curious.
    [ 13:58]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): sorry cannot stay...by for now!
    [ 13:58]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Curious it is perfectly fine for you to stay
    [ 13:58]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): I'm having trouble with my viewer.
    [ 13:58]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): ok,thank you :)
    [ 13:58]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): SOOOO much lag, I could hardly get through the door.
    [ 13:58]  Luci (lucinda.lavender): is offline.
    [ 13:59]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): we;re making some pretty big changes in the group so some of the discussion may be a little more technical than regular sessions but you are very welcome to be here
    [ 13:59]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): whew!
    [ 13:59]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Storm :)
    [ 13:59]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): glad you made it Bruce
    [ 13:59]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): hi Storm :)
    [ 13:59]  Storm Nordwind: Hi everyone
    [ 13:59]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Heya, Storm.
    [ 13:59]  Eden Haiku: Hi Storm ;)
    [ 13:59]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): ty.
    [ 14:00]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Hi Storm
    [ 14:00]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Hi, Aph.
    [ 14:00]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Hi Bruce
    [ 14:00]  Eden Haiku: I read the email thread but I'm not sure which we to go. I,m hoping to get some clarity here today:)
    [ 14:01]  Eos Amaterasu: is online.
    [ 14:01]  Riddle Sideways: /hopes for clarity also :)
    [ 14:01]  Eden Haiku: hehe
    [ 14:01]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Heya, Wol.
    [ 14:01]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): Hi Wol and Eos
    [ 14:01]  Eden Haiku: (((Wol)))
    [ 14:01]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Heya, Eos.
    [ 14:01]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): hi Wol, Eos
    [ 14:01]  Wol Euler: evening all!
    [ 14:01]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): We'll get started momentarily so that a few may arrive
    [ 14:01]  Wol Euler: hello Eden, long time no see
    [ 14:01]  Curious Foo (mediterraneanmonkseal): hello Wol,Eos
    [ 14:02]  Eden Haiku: Hi Eos!
    [ 14:02]  Eos Amaterasu: Hi fellow pabbers
    [ 14:02]  Aph (aphrodite.macbain): Hey Eos
    [ 14:02]  San (santoshima): is offline.
    [ 14:02]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Lovely shirts and balloons!
    [ 14:02]  Riddle Sideways: Hi everyBody (not said hello to yet)!
    [ 14:02]  Eliza (eliza.madrigal): :)
    [ 14:02]  Bleu (bleu.oleander): :)
    [ 14:02]  Catrinamonblue: :)
    [ 14:02]  Eden Haiku: So good to see you all :)
    [ 14:02]  Bruce (bruce.mowbray): Heya, Eden.




    Tag page (Edit tags)
    • No tags
    Viewing 3 of 3 comments: view all
    Nimoy’s 1975 autobio: “I Am Not Spock”. His 1995 memoir: “I Am Spock” (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/rip-leonard-nimoy-i-am-spock-john-c-abell)

    His final tweet: "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" edited 01:12, 1 Mar 2015
    Posted 01:12, 1 Mar 2015
    What a beautiful tribute. ty <3

    "He led by example, not force. Spock's desire not to command per se was not about fear, but disdain for authority. He disrespected the chain of command about as much as his commanding officer but was not comfortable wielding power just because he had it. He despised bullies and could despatch them without becoming one." edited 03:30, 1 Mar 2015
    Posted 03:15, 1 Mar 2015
    important for everyone to become familiar with this info re groups and group land:


    Storm and Pema are the current owners of the PaB group. They must appoint Wol as an "owner" They can stay as "owners" as well. They can also appoint an additional "owner" which may be a good idea to have more than one in the role of "owner" with all the rights that role carries.

    more info here:

    might be a good idea to read before the next meeting and come with any questions you all have.
    Posted 15:11, 1 Mar 2015
    Viewing 3 of 3 comments: view all
    You must login to post a comment.
    Powered by MindTouch Core